Page moved: ESP's news now has it's own forum!
Join the discussion at http://news.swpat.org
- 2009-10-02: FSF's Amicus Curiae Brief, the Argument section of which was worked on by ESP, has been sent to the US Supreme Court. See also FSF's press release
- 2009-08-14: swpat.org: XML patent info sought
- 2009-07-29: swpat.org: India information sought for wiki
- 2009-07-22: swpat.org: Harm to standards info sought
- 2009-06-16: New Zealand in urgent danger of software patents
- 2009-06-08: en.swpat.org seeking information about Australia
- 2009-04-30: ESP responds to the European Patent Office's consulation about the exclusion of computer programs from patentability
- An opportunity to End Software Patents: ESP briefs Court in its historic rehearing of the Bilski case
- Roger Parloff of Fortune on the current state of software patents and the ESP project.
- Ars Technica on the ESP project and patent reform.